Exhibit Page Welcome Agreement Checklist Installation & Demounting
I. ‘View from Inside’ Exhibition — Agreement
Download the Agreement
- It is agreed by Venue to display the Exhibition materials in accordance with the conditions listed on the Traveling Exhibition page, and to provide a secure environment in which to house them while on loan to Venue.
- The dates set aside for the use of this exhibition are agreed to be:
[starting and ending dates allowing for setup, mounting, display, then demounting and shipment].
- The Institute agrees to have the materials delivered to Venue on or before the above first date, and Venue agrees to ship them to the next venue or back to Los Angeles on or before the last date above mentioned.
- The carrier approved to be used for the shipments shall be UPS 2nd-Day Air insured for $5,000.
- It is agreed by the Institute to inform Venue at least five days prior to the last date above of the address to which to ship the ‘Traveling Exhibition.’ If no word is received by that time, the materials shall be shipped back to the Institute at its Los Angeles address.
- It is agreed by Venue to supply Institute with copies or duplicates of its version of the flyer and any publication or publicity releases issued in conjunction with the visit of the ‘Traveling Exhibition’ on campus.
- It is agreed by Venue to pay $400 down upon signing this agreement, and a balance payment of $100 upon receipt of the ‘Traveling Exhibition’ materials. Said payment shall be sent within five days of receipt of the materials, together with the accompanying ‘Checklist,’ which shall be completed to indicate safe receipt of all listed materials. A signed copy of this agreement shall be mailed to Venue upon clearance of the retainer check.